The Thaw Generation

Monday, May 08, 2006

GSOH

Okay, so the ad on TV at the moment claims that 97% of people believe that a good sense of humour is important in a prospective partner. Now I believe that, but I think that perhaps there needs to be some kind of distinction made in this all important category.

When I think about it I reckon that there are (thinking stats here) around 4% of people that I think are funny. I mean having gone and seen 4 shows at the Comedy Festival (a PB for me) this year I had a 75% strike rate of hilarity. But I did notice that everyone in the venue with me at the one show I found tedious and crapulent found this show HILARIOUS. But I also noticed that I hated everyone in the barn/comedy venue. So I have a new theory:

- Anyone who I assume is a fuckwit, upon first setting eyes on them, will have a shitty sense of humour.

I know, I know, it sounds simplistic, but I challenge you to use this theory and I maintain that it will hold true.

Let me know how you go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home